Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Strider 10/11

Dear Readers,

As you know, the book we just finished reading, Strider, is written entirely as journal entries by the main character, Leigh.

Here is my journal entry:

October 11, 2012     

       The last few days have been very busy for me!  I had early meetings on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Those days are hard for me because I have to get my daughter ready, out of the house and to daycare just a little bit early, too.  
       Luckily, I have gotten home fairly early after work the last couple of days so I have had a lot of time to play with Audrey.  She is so much fun right now because she is jibber jabbering so much and even saying real words.  The funniest thing she did was when I was at my appointment the other day and she was waving at all the random people in the waiting area and saying "hello" to them.  I just love that girl so much.
       The most exciting thing that happened in the last couple of days was going to the doctor.  My husband and I got to hear the new baby's heartbeat and everything is going very well.  I'm glad to know that the baby is growing right on track, healthy and strong, in my belly!
       Tomorrow is the Dragon Dash and I am much looking forward to it.  I can't wait to see my students work their hardest and run, run, run!

Your job today is to write a blog post with a journal entry of what you did the past couple of days.  If you did a lot of exciting things yesterday, then it can just include yesterday.  But, if not much happened yesterday, then include a few previous days as well.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment