Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Strider 9/26

Dear Readers,

By now we should have all read up to page 113.  The last chapter begins with "On a scale of one to ten, today was about fifteen."  Please retell the things in this chapter that made Leigh feel this way.  Do not look in the book.  Do your best and think!

Love,
Ms. Fletter

8 comments:

  1. Dear Ms.Fletter,

    I think Leigh feels this way because he got full custody of Strider.

    from,
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms.Fletter,

    I remember that it is 15 because about Strider being on the front door of Leigh house without anyone's help and it somehow is like as if Strider likes Leigh better than Leigh friend.
    Sincerely,
    Dalena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms.Fletter,

    On the scale from one to ten Leigh said it was about a fifteen because Strider came from the Brinkerhoff's house to stay with Leigh.

    From,
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Fletter,

    I think Leigh said that because that Strider walked to Leigh's house and Barry called and asked he took Strider and he said if I did I would have grabbed his leash and his food dish so Strider came on his own and Barry agreed that Leigh could have full custody of Strider.

    From,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Ms.Fletter,

    I Know what on a scale of one to ten is and why he picked fifteen.The fifteen was that when Leigh got home Strider was in front his door.

    From,
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs.Springston

    I infer that why Leigh had a ten kind of day is because Strider did this thing that day and it was strider on Leigh's front porch and when he saw Leigh he came running towards Leigh and put his head on knee and he thought of Barry.
    your student:
    Xitha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mrs. Fletter,

    On a scale of one to ten I think Leigh pit a fifteen because he had a amazig day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ms. Fletter,


    Leigh said this because Strider ran up to Leigh and licked his face and Leigh and Barry talked about the joint custody.


    From,
    Ian

    ReplyDelete