Good Morning Readers,
In Charlotte's Web, Charlotte's idea to save Wilbur revolves around writing messages about him in her web that make him seem like an amazing pig.
I want to hear your creativity...what might be another way that Wilbur could be saved, or rather what might you do if it was your job to save Wilbur?
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteOne of the ways I might save Wilbur is that I would hire a professional ventriloquist, put him somewhere in the pigpen, and make it seem like Wilbur’s talking.
-Charles
Dear Mrs.Sprinston ,
ReplyDeleteAnother way Wilbur will be saved is if all the farm animal in the begging when the goose told him the way to out the farm animals cooperated to say which way to go and not just confused Wilbur.
from,
Bernadette
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteHere is the way I would save Wilbur. I would buy a pig from the store, hide Wilbur where nobody would see him, and say the pig that I bought was Wilbur. I think that might work to save Wilbur.
Your student,
Ian.
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteAnother way Wibur can be saved is :
we could send a letter that says:
Dear Mr. Zuckerman,
your pig is one amazing pig! A few days ago, I was walking with my dog along the countryside and I saw your pig and it was remarkable! I saw it do a flip! Since I am a reporter I am going to put your pig in newspaper! You will also get a 2 year supply of pork,beef , and of other meats!
Sincerely,
reporter Dalena
Sincerely,
Dalena
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteHere is the way I would save Wilbur, I would ask uncle Homer if he had any pigs to sell. So I can go look at him ask how much he was and the next night I would go to the barn go into Wilburs pen and take him.
From,
Nathalia
Dear Mrs.Springston
ReplyDeleteI would save Wilbur by teaching him how tap dance. Because who wouldn’t want a tap dancing pig.
Your student,
Lily