Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We All Learn About Halloween

Hello Readers,

1) Why do you think Sam hosts a Halloween party?  Would you do the same, why or why not?

2) Sam tell the reader that "might is right".  What do you think that means for the creatures in the woods?  Explain.

Thanks,
Mrs. S

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    1)I think Sam hosted a Halloween party because he wanted to have some fun. Yes, I would do the same thing.Why? It would be fun and you would eat a lot.
    2)I think “might is right” means you should do it. I think this because after Sam thought of that he growled,snarled,hissed, and snorted at the animals so they would leave.






    Your friend,
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. S


    1)Why do you think Sam hosts a Halloween party? Would you do the same, why or why not?
    I think Sam hosts a Halloween party because even thought he is out in the mountain, he still wonts to have Halloween. Also because he probably likes Halloween. I wouldn't have done the same thing because I know that if you feed animals they will always expect food.

    2) Sam tell the reader that "might is right". What do you think that means for the creatures in the woods? Explain.
    I think “might is right” means that you are powerful, you are strong. I think that because Sam new now that he was the biggest, and that he is the oldest. When Sam new that he growled, snarled,hissed, and snorted at the animales.

    Your friend,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.Springston


    I think Sam hosted a halloween party because
    he wanted to be in halloween spirit.I think might
    is right for the cretures probably means a type of
    word to the animals to say scram or to leave.


    Your student,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    1) Why do you think Sam hosts a Halloween party? I think that Sam hosted a haloween party because it was halloween and he might want to have fun on halloween. Would you do the same, why or why not? Yes, I would do the same because I would want to have fun on a special day. I would want to have fun every once and a while.

    2) Sam tell the reader that "might is right". What do you think that means for the creatures in the woods? Explain. I think that “might is right” means you should follow what your insides say and what you guts are telling you. Because sometimes you need to do nothing fun but when t is a special day you need to have fun. It's supposed to be a SPECIAL day.
    Your friend,
    Bryonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs,Springston,


    1)Why do you think Sam hosts a Halloween party? Would you do the same, why or why not?
    Yes, I would host a Halloween party because on Halloween Night I would be board.But if animals came over it wouldn't be boring.

    2)Sam tell the reader that "might is right". What do you think that means for the creatures in the woods? Explain.
    I think might is right might mean a word the he should do the thing that he does not want to do.

    Your student,
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete