Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter is Coming!

Hello Readers,

Winter is almost upon Sam!  Write a paragraph explaining your thinking about what Winter will be like in the woods for Sam.  What do you think he is prepared for?  Not prepared for?  Do you think he'll make it through? What else might happen?  Remember, I will not post until I believe you put in a 4 effort.

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,
    I think it is going to be hard for Sam to get food. I also think there is going to be 0 animals in the woods. I also think Sam is going to get very hungry sometimes in winter. I think he is prepared for enemies, has good clothes, and enough food. But I think he doesn't have enough supplies for the winter. I think he might make it through. He also might get into trouble because he told Mr.Jacket were he lives.




    Your friend,
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Springston,

    I think winter will be easy and hard for Sam. I think that because if he needs more food, theres no animals. Other than the food I think he is prepared. Sam has wood, a door, a bed, a fire place, a chimney, clothes, and some food. With that he could get though the winter. Sam is prepared of people, he knows how to hide if they come. Sam mite in trouble thought. He mite be in trouble because he sort of told he person that called him Daniel Boone were he lives.

    Your friend,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.Springston,


    Well what I think Sam is prepared for some things in the winter but not all and I also think sam will make it thru winter becuase his first was pretty bad but he knows lots of ways to survive now and he has tools.Also Like making a fire,fishing andmaking a home out of a tree


    Your student,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. Springston

    I think it will be hard for Sam to get food because animals are hibernating. I think Sam is not prepared because because he only has one deer skin jacket and only one deer skin underwear.I also think Sam will sometimes not have any food .

    Your Student,
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.S,

    I think winter will be easy and hard for Sam. I think it will be hard because if he needs more food, theres no animals around. Other than the food I think he is prepared. Sam has wood, a door, a bed, a fire place, a chimney, clothes, and some food. With that he could get though the winter. Sam is prepared of people, he knows how to hide if they come. Sam mite in trouble. He mite be in trouble because he sort told Mr. Jacket were he lives.

    Your friend,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete