Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Next predictions

Hi Readers,

We just found out that Sam's family is moving into the woods and planning on building a home next to his tree(s).

Make several predictions about what you think will happen next, what life will be like for the Gribleys out in the woods and what Sam will do...don't forget to explain why you're making those predictions.

I am interested to hear how you PUSH your thinking!

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,
    I think life for the Gribley family is going to be new and strange. I think this because the Gribley family has never been living in the woods. They also might be confused because they haven't never been catching food in the woods. I also think Sam might move to another part of the woods because he likes being alone. The little kids might be scared because they're not around a lot of people. Or Sam's dad might go live in the city because he has to work to earn money for his family. The last prediction I have is lots of people will go visit the Gribley family because it is strange for someone to live in the woods.

    Your friend,
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs.Springston,
    My prediction is that Sam will make different rules than what was at his old house. I think Sam might tell his family to leave him alone when he gets back from some were. I think Sam is going to tell his family when it's time to eat it's time to eat it's time to eat. How I think Sam's family will react to what his says as, “You are not my boss! I am your mother!” “You are not my boss either! I'm your father.” I think that they will all yell at them.-Bryonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.Springston,



    I think Sam might have some fun and some not because Sam at first just wanted time alone. The reason is he left to be alone. Also, I think Sam is going to teach his mom and dad how to make food. But I also think his brothers and sisters wont like some of the food and Sam will make most of the food for every one. Reason is he's been in the wild longer. But It might be more work for Sam because he needs beds for everyone another reason is they need beds to sleep on.



    Your student,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. Springston ,

    I think Sam will grab the things that are in his tree and he will burn a tree that is further a way from where his family lives. I think this because the reason he moved a way from the city was so no body would disturb him and again he dosen't want any more noise the way I think Sam will get a way from his family will be that one night when his family is sleeping he will get his belongings and his tools and he will find further and bigger tree to burn inside.

    Your student,
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.S

    I think Sam will try to not like in the house if he can. If Sam can't he will probably try to be in his tree as often as potable . I think that because in his tree he can be alone. I also think Sam's family after awhile of watching how Sam dose thing that will agust to life in the woods. At first it mite be hard for his family to live in the woods. It mite be hard because they use to live in the city, and know they live in the woods were things are different. Sam will proudly teach his dad and brothers how to catch fish, deer, and rabite . I think that because then he can still do the eat the things he did before.

    Your friend,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete