Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Monday, December 14, 2009

China

Hi Readers,

We are starting to read a non-fiction text about China.  I would love to find out what you already know about China (your schema or background knowledge).  Tell me what you know!

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,

    The things I already know are that the people of China ride bicycles a lot. On the roads, they even have a lanes for bicycles. Another thing I know about China is that the people in China use fireworks a lot because they think it would scare away the “evil spirits”. I also know that the people in China have “gods”. These are the few things I know about China.

    From,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs.S,

    I do not know so much about China, but I do know a few facts about it.
    I know that there is an empire who is like a king in China.He has guards, servants, and more other people that do things for him.I know that the great wall of China is made out of stone.
    I wish I knew where the great wall of China lead to, but I don't know.The Great wall of China is 3,700 miles long.One day my dad told me that he went to China once.

    From Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.Springston

    I know the Chines had the elimpicts a little while ago.Also they have a wall so big it is called “The Great Wall Of China”. Also in China there are lots of crows and are starting to attack people to get food. Next, they used to where a long robes.

    From,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.S

    China is one of the biggest countries in the world. They have a wall called The Great Wall of China. The Great Wall of China is still standing today. The Chinese people know a different language.

    From,
    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.S

    China is one of the biggest countries in the world. They have a wall called The Great Wall of China. The Great Wall of China is still standing today. The Chinese people know a different language.

    From,
    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear,Mrs.S,
    I know one day a week they keep people from using cars. China is where they built the great wall of china. The flag has red and yellow on it. There they dont write with letters.

    From,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete