Hello Readers,
Of the four main ancient Chinese architectural structures we read about, which one did you find the most interesting or amazing? Explain why and what you know about it!
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite building was the Forbidden City. I liked it because I liked it's colors and architecture. I know that it has 9,999 rooms. I also know it was built about 600 years ago. The building's colors are mostly red and yellow(red stands for luck and happiness and yellow for power). It's courtyard is as big as a city. Regular people are not allowed in. These are the things I know and like about the Forbidden City.
From,
Jay
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the book is the pagodas.I really wonder how the pagodas stand up really straight even though there were earthquakes.I really wonder why there are 9,999 rooms instead of 10,000 rooms in the forbidden city.I really have lots of questions for China to answer.
From Justin
Dear,Mrs.S
ReplyDeleteThe most interesting and best building for me was the great wall of china. It was cool because it is longer than china. It was interesting because it was built about 2,ooo years ago. If it was used to keep of other warriors I wonder of its still used to do that.
From,
Joseph