Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Friday, May 6, 2011
If you could only take one thing...
Each person in Sashie's family choses one thing to take with them. The samovar, symbol of their family and the source, not only of tea but of sociability and solace, is taken apart and brought out in separate pieces, one of which Rachel finds in their cellar. What would you take and why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteThe thing I would never leave behind is my make up. Or shoes. Or dresses. I especially never want to leave behind is my birthday cards and my books. And some of the things that my Nana and my Grandma gave me. My grandma is dead but my Nana is still alive. Everything that they gave me was and still is really special to me. But I love my porcelain dolls I would especially take my Christmas one.
-Bryonna
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteI would take a stuffed dog Michelle! I would take Michelle because it would remind me of my old home. It also haves sentimental value. It could remind me about my family and friends. Then I could also have some to snuggle with.
Your friend,
Sydney
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteIf I could take one thing I would
take my family pictures because you
can never replace your pictures and it is
your fun moments.
Your student
Carlos (:
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteIf I were only to take one thing I would take my favorite thing. Which is a blanket. This blanket was made by my grandma. I would take this because it holds lots of memories. Another reason is that I had this blanket since the second I was born. Finally, I would take it because it is very special to me. That was what I would bring with me.
Your friend,
Rodrigo