Hello Readers,
Imagine that you ended up in the wilderness alone and you have no way of getting back home. Think about some of the things Sam has done to survive, and things he hasn't done yet that you would do.
Write a paragraph telling what YOU would do to survive in the wild.
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteIf I had to live in the wild I would eat anything I would find if it wasn't dangerous. I would also make lots of traps so I would get food without getting in danger. I would also make lots of weapons because something might turn out dangerous. I would also make something to see dangerous animals and people. The last thing I would do to survive is making a storage shed for all my food and all my other stuff.
Your student,
Rodrigo
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteWhat I would do if I was in the wildrness is what I would dois build myself big and different houses in the trees and I would have my bird go and find my food for me so that I wouldn't get caught and be taken home to my parents. I would run to my bathroom tree and dig a hole fo my toilet. I would also have a little tree with a hole that I cut in the top for a shower and I would go to the creek for a bath and to wash my hands ( I would actually go to a different creek for my hands.)
Your student,
Bryonna
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteWhen Sam saw what was left of his great-grandfather's old home, I mite of started making a shovel right then and there. Then I would of dug it out and make a home there, were my great-grandfather lived at one point. I would also make a home out of the tree, too. No one would know I was there. I would probably make a deer trap, too. I would make a little trap, like a box and a string to cetch a rabbit.
Your student,
Sydney
Mrs Springston,
ReplyDeleteIf I was stuck in the wilderness I would have eaten grasshoppers because In a t.v show called Man V.S Wild it said that grasshoppers have lots of protine.I would also put up lots of traps so I wouldn't get in danger.I would also make weapons so when I was out walking to search for wild berries a puma or any other huge meat eater wouldn't come and attack me. I would also use the dear antlers to make weapons. These are the strategies I would use to stay alive in the wilderness.
Your Student,
Brandon