Dear Readers,
1) Why does Sam think the weasel is brave?
2) Sam tells the reader he was "too frightened to move" when the weasel burst out of the trap. How do you think you would have reacted in a similar situation and WHY?
3) Are you enjoying the book so far? Why or why not...and give examples from the text about why you do or don't like the book.
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDelete1) Why does Sam think the weasel is brave? Sam thought that the weasel was brave because he kept leaving and coming back and acting like he was tough man or a tough little weasel.
2) Sam tells the reader he was "too frightened to move" when the weasel burst out of the trap. How do you think you would have reacted in a similar situation and WHY? I think that the reason Sam was to afraid to move was because he maybe thought that the weasel would attack and heart him really really bad. How I would react to the weasel jumping out at me from out of the trap is I would be freakng out like running to a super close shelter and running to the nearest hiding spot and if the weasel found me I would be crying and be still like not moving.
3) Are you enjoying the book so far? Why or why not...and give examples from the text about why you do or don't like the book. Yes I am enjoying the book because it is descriptive, it tells what Sam is doing, and what is going on in the whole selection.
Your friend,
Bryonna
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDelete1)Why does Sam think the weasel is brave? Sam thinks the weasel is brave because he came up to Sam as soon as he saw him and he put his paws on him.
2)Yes, I would be too frightened to move. Why? The weasel might have done something hurtful to me.
3)Yes, I have enjoyed this book. Why? Sam is a great caracter. One example is that Sam has a lot of personality.
Your friend,
Rodrigo
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDelete1)Why does Sam think the weasel is brave? Sam thinks the weasel is brave because he came up to Sam as soon as he saw him and he put his paws on him.
2)Yes, I would be too frightened to move. Why? The weasel might have done something hurtful to me.
3)Yes, I have enjoyed this book. Why? Sam is a great character. One example is that Sam has a lot of personality.
Your friend,
Rodrigo
Dear Mrs. S
ReplyDelete1)Why does Sam think the weasel is brave?
Sam thinks the weasel is brave because the weasel kind of letered him and should up for it self.
2)Sam tells the reader he was "too frightened to move" when the weasel burst out of the trap. How do you think you would have reacted in a similar situation and WHY?
I would be to frighten to move too. But, when Sam said skat I would have ran.I would have ran because I would have been scared and frightened.
3) Are you enjoying the book so far? Why or why not...and give examples from the text about why you do or don't like the book.
I like the book. I enjoy the book because it has great details. Like, “The hemlock tree is six feet in diameter, and must as old as mountain it self.” I also like the way the story is told. Like the way it starts is what Sam is doing now and then what he did to get where he is today. I also enjoy the book because it kind of tells how you mite serive in the forest.
Your student,
Sydney
Dear Mrs Springston,
ReplyDelete1) Why does Sam think the weasel is brave?
Sam thinks the weasel is brave because when sam said ''scat'' to the weasel the weasel went back to to sam and the weasel wasn't afraid.
Sam tells the reader he was "too frightened to move" when the weasel burst out of the trap. How do you think you would have reacted in a similar situation and WHY?
If the weasel poped out at me I would have ran for my life because weasels have sharp nail and they have rabies.
3)Are you enjoying the book so far? Why or why not...and give examples from the text about why you do or don't like the book.
Yes I do like this book so far because it has some funny things and I also like this book because I like the mountins.
Your student,
Brandon