Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Monday, September 20, 2010

What would it take...

Dear Students,

While thinking about your answer to today's blog post, consider the reasons some of the immigrants we read about packed up and moved to another country forever.  Here is your question: 

What would it take for you to pack up just a few of your most cherished possessions and move permanently to another country?  In other words, is there anything that could happen that could make you move with your family to another country forever?  If yes, what might make you move?  And if no, why would you never leave?

I am very much looking forward to your responses - they should be interesting to read!

Thanks,
Mrs. S

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,
    Yes, I would go if I was going to have a better life. And if my parents didn't earn a lot of money I would leave to a new Country.If my life was just fine I would not ever move because I like my house.Also I would never move because then other kids might be mean.


    Your student,
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Srpingston,
    I would never leave my house because I have a lot of great memorys there and I hope to have more. One time I broke my arm by jumping down the stairs. I like my house and I hope to never move.

    Your student,
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I would never leave my contry to go to a new house. I would never leave my house because I had so many go momories there, like the time I tristed my ankle my doing a back flip in my room. Another reason I wouldn't go to new house I because thats were my grandma used to life and we have good momories of her. That is why I would never leave my house.

    Your student,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I would not want to move out of my house because I have a lot of memories even though I have only been living there for almost a year. I love this house and everything in it even though I have been living there for almost a year. All of the three or so memories I have had ever since I have been living is this house are one, I have had only one chrismas at this house two, I have had thanksgiving at this house three, I have had mother's day at this house and lastly, my brother Triston and I have both had one or two birthdays at this house. I have and always will love this house for as long as we live there and even if we move I will still love this house kind of more than anything in the world besides my mom, brother Triston, and my baby cousin Alivia. Everyone I just named plus two animals and two more actual people wich the people are my “step sister” Taylor and my “step dad” George and the two anamals are Triston and I cat L.J. witch stands for Little John and George's dog Oni. Everything and I don't care what it is besides most of the food that I have in my house but besides all that I really actually love everything in my house.
    Sincerely,
    Bryonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. S,

    For me to move it would take some thing to destroy my house or something to be really bad for example if it had mold every were and if it wasn't safe to live.
    But I would never leave because I love me house even know it isn't big, it still is a awesome place to live and it is old but it is holding together.It is small on the out side but big on the inside.I love were I live.

    Your student,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs.S

    Defantly I Would move if I was going to have
    a better life If my parents coulden't afford stuff
    I would move back home to Mexico.Also thats where I was
    born so it would be a hard decition to make to move or not move.
    I also have lots of friends in Mexico,Colorado and I wish I can be
    in both places at the same but I can't.

    Your Student,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete