Hello Literature Circle A:
Today we will practice responding on the blog so that you can do it independently in the future. Here is your practice question:
We are about to read a book in Guided Reading about immigration. What do you already know about immigration? Here is what a proper respnse would look like:
Dear Mrs. Springston,
I know that immigration is ________________________________________________. I have also learned that ______________________________________________________________________.
Your student,
Annie
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI think immigration is when you come from another state. I have also learned that most immigrant people are poor.
Your student,
Rodrigo
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteWhat I think I know about what imagration is that it is kind of means the same as imagrents. What I know about imagrents is that they are slaves that escaped from slavery and now they are imagreants. I think that imagration means that everybody that was a slave but is now out of slavery and is now free.
From,
Bryonna
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteHere is what I know about immigration.
I think immigration is when you leave your country to go to a now land and sometimes for a now life.I now that it was crowed on the bote.
And droing that time there were a lot of wars.
You student,
Sydney
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteHere is what I think i know about immigration.
I think immagration is people who became slaves and escaped.
Your student
Carlos
Dear Mrs. Springston,
ReplyDeleteHere is what I know about immigration. I think that immigration means when you have to move from where you live because you are poor. I also think that immigration is when you can't find a home.
Your student,
Brandon
Dear Mrs. Spingston
ReplyDeleteThis is what I know about immigration. I know that immigration were slaves. Immigrations crossed the border without being a U.S.A setensen. I think immigration means a group of pople.
Your student,
Ashley