Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Friday, September 24, 2010

If Immigration Never Happened

Hi Students,


What do you think America would be like if Ellis Island never opened and all of those immigrants weren't accepted into the country in 1903 and thereafter? How would it be different today? Would it be better in any way? Would it would be worse in any way? I am looking for a 4 effort on your response and can't wait to hear what you think!

Thanks,
Mrs. S

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,
    I think that if Ellis Island never opened America would be different because because all the people that were ill could come right over without being examined. If they were not accepted in 1903 and thereafter would be better because the immigrants just wasted there money because they thought that the streets were jammed with gold and silver.


    Your student,
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I think that if immagration never happened the U.S.A would not have a lot of different cultures. I think this because immagration brought a lot of different types of people over. I don't think that life would be better if it didn't happen. I think that because it would be a lot harder to make friends.

    Your student,
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs. S,

    If immigration never happed I think almost everything would be different.We might not have good as school as we do now,for example not learn as much,not have lots of books.I also think we wouldn't have as good as stuff we do now, like good video games and TVs or cameras and madly not cars!

    Your student,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.S

    If immagration never happened we probly woulden't
    be able to travel anywere.And we woulden't have
    the cultures we have now.

    Your Student,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    If America would be like if Ellis Island never opened and all of those immigrants weren't accepted into the country in 1903 and thereafter here is what I think America would be like. I think that if Ellis Island nevered opened and all those immigrates in 1903 weren't accepted into the country America will be full of people and america will also be like New York. I think America will be like New York because there are too many people here in America and it will be too crouded just like New York is. Over in New York it is too loud and there isn't to many room to walk around, and I think it wouldn't been the same way over here, in America. That is what I think America would be like if Ellis Island never opened and all of those immigrants weren't accepted into the country in 1903 and thereafter would be like.

    Your Student,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs. Springston,
    I think that if immagration never happened then things would be harder here in the U. S. Because if immagration never happened then we would not have any different culture here in Colorado and then we would not be able to learn any different languages easily and not have to go to different countries or states to learn the languages. And if immagrtion never happened then it would be hard to make friends from many different places.
    Sincerely,
    Bryonna

    ReplyDelete