Our Blogging Rules

1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chapter 5: The Borrowers

Hello Readers,

At one time the Borrowers lived all over the house. Some seemed wealthier than

others. Why do you think this is? Why aren’t these families here anymore?

I'm looking for a full response with great thinking.

Thanks,
Mrs. Springston

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.S,

    I think that the other Borrowers were forced to come out of the house because they lived in harsh conditions. I bet if I were a Borrower and I was living in a cold cold room I would be out of there in 5 seconds.

    Your student
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs.S,

    I think some borrowers were more wealthy than others because some borrowers were more skilled at borrowing. I think there aren't a lot of borrowers anymore because a lot were seen and maybe some borrowers emigrated because they didn't have enough food like the Harpsichords and because no humans came in the room they lived in anymore and because of that, they didn't have a lot of food or warmth like the Overmantels.

    From,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.S,
    The family's don't live there any more because one family the Overmantles had to leave because when the master died they didn't get food and the winters were cold because they lived on a over mantle in the chimney. The Harpsicord's left because on wet days the humans stayed in the drawing room the whole day.
    Sincerely,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete