Dear Readers,
Make a prediction about what you think will happen in regard to Jackie Robinson. Will the Dodgers go to the World Series? Will Shirley meet Jackie Robinson? Will she get to go to a game? Say your prediction and why you think it.
Thanks,
Mrs. Springston
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.Springston,
ReplyDeleteI predict that Shirley is going to a world series game. Maybe she gets enough money and when she goes to the bank to put the money she saw she has enough money to buy tickets and begs her Parents to go with her to the game.
Sincerely,
Joseph
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI predict that Shirley will earn enough money to go to a baseball game and meet Jackie Robinson. I think when she does that she will be very happy
Your student,
Andrea
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI predict that Shirley, with all her money, will buy a ticket for a Dodgers(de Bums) game. I think she will do that because she is a great fan of the Dodgers(Mostly Jackie Robinson) and because she has enough money. I also predict that the Dodgers will go to the World Series.
From,
Jay
Dear Mrs .Springston,
ReplyDeleteI predict that Shirley will be able to go to the Championship with her dad and probably get to meet Jackie Robinson.
From,
Edgar
Hi Kids,
ReplyDeleteGreat predictions! I just can't wait to find out if Shirley gets to meet Jackie Robinson!!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Springston
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteMy prediction is that maybe Shirley might go to the baseball game, and meet Jackie Robinson!When her dad gave her the money she was saving, and if she goes to a baseball game, I bet that she would tell her friends, that she went to the baseball game.I think that Shirley's friends will envy her cause she went to the game. But if Jackie Robinson's team lost her friends might groan.
Your friend, Justin
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteMy prediction is that maybe Shirley might go to the baseball game!
If she does, she would cheer with the crowed! When Shirley tell her friends that she went to the baseball game, I bet that they would envy her. Even if she told them their team lost, they would know.I once went to the Rockies game but they lost. At least I had fun there.
From Justin
Dear Joseph, Andrea, Edgar,
ReplyDeleteWe all have predictions that have something to do about Shirley going to a baseball game. I would like to know how many of you have been to a baseball game and the team(s) that were playing(I have been to 2 Rockies games, and 1 Mariners game). I can't wait to know!
From,
Jay
Dear Mrs.S, Justin, Edgar, Andrea, and Joseph,
ReplyDeleteWe're very close the end of the book, and we know Jackie Robinson is coming to Shirley's school. We also know that Emily let Shirley do the presentation. But would you give up your chance to do the presentation?
From,
Jay