Hello Literature Circle A:
Today we will practice responding on the blog so that you can do it independently in the future. Here is your practice question:
We just finished reading "Thank You, Mr. Falker" by Patricia Polacco. In one sentence, please tell what you thought was the most important message from the book. In another sentence, please tell what you think is important about this message. It should look very SIMILAR to this:
Dear Mrs. Springston,
I think the most important message from "Thank You, Mr. Falker" was _____________________________________. I think this message is important because ________________________________________________________ .
Your student,
Annie
Our Blogging Rules
1.) Don't forget that the world is your audience!
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
2.) Your posts need to be written like friendly letters. Begin with a greeting, end with a closing, and sign only your first name.
3.) All posts must begin with a topic sentence.
4.) Complete sentences must be used.
5.) Do your best to spell words correctly.
6.) All comments will be approved by Mrs. Springston before being posted for all to see.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important messege in “Thank you, Mr.Falker” was to never give up. I think it was important because if you keep on trying, you might accomplish something or be sombody you
want to do or be.
Sincerely,
Jay
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important thing in the book “Thank you Mr.Falker” is to keep trying and never give up on anything. I think this is the most important thing because, I can learn how to not give up
so fast when I am an adult because there is much harder things in the age of adult.
Your friend,
Justin
Dear mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI think the most important message from Thank You Mr. Falker was if you want to do something or be something you can do it with hard work. I think this was the most important message because in the book Patrica wanted to read and she kept trying and trying and she finally learns how to read.
Sincerley,Joseph
Dear Mrs.S,
ReplyDeleteI think that the most important message from “Thank You Mr, Falker”is that you never give up. I think this is important because if you do it little by little you will always do better and better.
From,
Andrea
Dear Mrs. S,
ReplyDeleteI think that the moral is that nobody is perfect. I think that it is important because nobody is alike.
Sincirley,
Edgar
I like how Justin said"never give up"because if you give up you will never acomplish it.And also if you give up when you need to do what you gave up sometime later in your life you wont be able to do it.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Joseph